Profile Forte, which provides the best cosmetic procedures like liposuction, Breast lift or reduction and the Hair Transplant in Ludhiana, is presenting you with the much required and demanded guide on the differences between hair transplantation and hair weaving.
Before knowing the difference between the two, it substantial to know the main reasons the hair loss, which are as follow:
- Poor diet
- Lack of sleep
- Extreme Stress
- Biological or the genetic factors
To get rid of this issue, basically, two kinds of solutions are opted up by the patients and those are:
- Hair Weaving
- Hair transplantation
The first determining question which all the confused patients ask is, “How much does a hair transplant cost and how is it better than the Hair Weaving procedure?”
If you are among those, then our today’s blog is especially dedicated to you:
What Do We Mean By Hair Weaving?
Have you heard of the extensions? Then those are the hair weavings. It involves so many procedures that combine both natural and synthetic hair into the already existing hair on the scalp.
Those people who are unhappy with their current hairdo’s and want to experiment with a new hairstyle, then hair extensions are for them as it does not only add volume but length to the scalp.
- You do not have to wait for months to experience the results.
- It is the most cost-effective solution for the hair restoration
- You will experience neither scabs nor wounds or scars on the scalp
- You will not experience any kind of the pain
- Since there is no intervention, there are no risks for the complications
What Is A Hair Transplantation Procedure?
Nowadays everybody knows what exactly is a hair transplantation procedure. The hair grafts from one region of the scalp are extracted which are known as the donor’s hair and are then transplanted into the recipient zones of the scalp.
Since this process uses natural hair for the regrowth and the scalp stimulation purpose, then it is quite natural for it to take some time to show the results.
- You will get a natural-looking scalp.
- The regrowth of the hair will be completely natural.
- The results are long-lasting or permanent.
- Because of the invasive nature of the procedure, the slightest discomfort is completely normal, but that too will go off on its own.
How is hair transplantation different from the hair weaving procedure?
The biggest difference between both the procedures is that the results of the hair weaving procedure require giant maintenance, but that of hair transplantation does not require so.
Hair transplantation is a sort of scalp stimulating procedure that produces a conducive environment for follicular regrowth, while such things are not there with the hair weaving procedure.
Hair transplantation procedures are being recognized for the higher success rate as compared to the hair weaving process.
If our readers have clearly understood the difference between hair weaving and hair transplantation, then do not forget to write to us.