Body Hair Transplant
Hair transplant procedure is gaining transaction among the people suffering from hair loss miseries. Usually, scalp hair is the best to perform this technique, but certain patients lag behind in a good donor area to do the honors. Luckily, hair from body acts as a silver lining in any such circumstance; the method is hence termed as Body Hair Transplant (BHT) and exhibits best results through FUE method. At Profile, we are among the few specialists to perform this technique in order to help you regain your hair.
Best candidate for
body hair transplant
Patients who have a very weak donor area are the best candidates to undergo BHT. Besides, those suffering from alopecia or have already undergone hair transplant procedure many times earlier should also opt for body hair transplant. In all these conditions, normal transplant could lead to less satisfactory results owing to weaker grafts.
Things to consider
While you decide to go under the knife for Body Hair Transplant, make sure to care for some inevitable things:
- Check for the experience of the Plastic surgeon who is about to perform BHT.
- BHT is different from scalp hair transplant, hence make sure that the surgeonholds precision in extracting body hair and does not hurt in the process.
- The role of BHT team is of high significance in mixing the body hair with the scalp hair.
- Check if your specialist performs proper extraction, storage and hydration of the graft.
- The cut or slit for extraction need high degree expertise.
In short, the more expert your plastic surgeon is, the lesser are the chances for grafts to undergo damage. At Profile, our Plastic Surgeons fulfill all these points are consummate in performing this technique with precision. They make sure not to leave behind any visible scar from the extracted body portions. This is the reason why we are the best centre for Hair Transplant in Ludhiana and among the pioneers to perform BHT in entire Northern India.