A Facelift surgery is a successful approach to treat issues related to aging such as wrinkles, loose skin and sagging. The surgery varies from small touchups including minimum incisions to a sophisticated surgery. A facelift is capable of removing excess skin, improving skin tightness and muscle tone around face & neck area.
- Pull up the side of your cheeks as hard as you can and now release, 50% this is what you can expect after the surgery.
- Grasp the excess skin from your neck and consider 60 % of it is gone after surgery.
What can be Considered Normal
- An ideal skin is smooth and wrinkles free.
- A crease between the nose and the corners of the mouth is considered normal.
- Hanging skin, turkey-gobbler is not normal
Facelift can treat:
- Sagging in the middle of your face
- Fine creases below the lower eyelids
- Visible creases along the nose
- Fallen or disappeared fat
- Loss of skin tone in the lower face
- Loose skin under the chin and jaw can give even a person of Double chin
Every year we treat hundreds of patients in our hospital with facelift and everyone of them is very pleased with the result.
What Procedure Involves
To determine the exact facelift technique that is needed to be implemented on the patient, various factors are analyzed such as patient’s anatomy, aesthetic goals, level of face lift and so on. Throughout the whole procedure you will be under the influence of general anaesthesia so not need to be afraid of pain and such issues.
You are expected to prescribe medicines on time and as per the treatment performed on your face, your surgeon will advise you about when you can continue your day-to-day activities. Follow-up visits are necessary as they enables the doctor to assure everything is healing as expected, apart from that if there is any sign of infection, waste no time and inform us immediately.
- Muscle paralysis
- Persistent folds and wrinkles
- Loss of hair/altered hairline
Book your consultation today and say goodbye to ageing.