Skin laxity or skin excess are some of the common skin problems which people face nowadays, are you one of them? If it is a yes, then most probably, you will get the solution to your problem right here. Bodytite Liposuction is one of the modern techniques, which can solve this skin condition. In this technique internal radio-frequency energy will be applied with the purpose of heating the internal fat as well as soft tissue, thus causing the shrinkage as desired. When this excess skin or excess fat is mentioned, then it means the fat in various parts of the body like knees, buttocks and more.
Don’t rush for the surgery
Knowing this, the thought of going ahead with the procedure may have just crossed your mind, but before that, it is essential for you to get evaluated that you are fit for this kind of surgery or not. It is advisable that you must consult a well-qualified plastic surgeon who will conduct various tests on various parameters in order to recommend you for this kind of surgery.
Benefits of Bodytite Liposuction
The main benefit of a BodyTite Liposuction is definitely that it delivers more precise contouring of the body with additional advantages of tightening sagging or loose skin. Apart from these, there are more benefits of this sort of surgery which is as follows:
- It is much more comfortable as compared to the traditional techniques of the liposuction
- This treatment may be used in multiple locations of the human body like Chin, Underarms, Hips, abdomen, Inner and outer thighs, Lower back and flanks, sagging jowls and more.
- This technique is minimally invasive and non-surgical
- There is no need for general anesthesia, local anesthesia is more than sufficient
- Mostly just one BodyTite treatment is enough for patients barring few cases
- There is appreciably less bruising or localized trauma as well as less downtime
- The skin tightening which is usually by renewed collagen production is very much visible
- There is less risk of having bumps and bulges and also there is more control on dermal heating which results in superior and more uniform results.
- You can visibly see the drastic improvements within 2-6 weeks after the treatment
All the above points discussed leads to results like skin tightening, improved body contouring, improved safety, fast recovery time and more. All this makes this treatment an effective one.
This is bound to happen in any of the major treatment you undergo. But the best thing about this type of surgery is that the mild swelling and bruising which are the result of side effects will dissipate within a week after the treatment.
Who should not opt for this treatment?
A person, who is suffering from any sort of skin problems in that particular area or is unhealthy in some manner, should not opt for this treatment. Again breastfeeding women or a pregnant woman should avoid this treatment.
Is the treatment safe?
Till now there has been no major complaint about this particular treatment. The benefit of this surgery is that it is safe no major cut instruments are used in the process. Yes, there has been some minor side effects but the same is being dissipated soon leaving behind the result you are looking for. There is no risk of general anesthesia which is another added advantage.
To conclude, the treatment is absolutely effective and there is every reason for you to opt for it, if applicable. Only make sure you are consulting a professional and qualified doctor to avoid any lapses.