We understand that regretful feeling of having a tattoo that you no longer wish to have on your body, thus, seeking a safe procedure to get it removed, we can help. Profile Cosmetic Surgery offers safe and effectual tattoo removal procedures that will allow you to move towards new beginning.
Most of the people presume that laser tattoo removal is the only option, which is a myth. In this era of modern medical science, there are numerous ways to remove a tattoo depending on its size, color and placement.
In our hospital we have most sophisticated plastic surgeons who will offer surgical method of tattoo removal or also known as surgical excision.
Benefits of Surgical Removal
over Laser Removal
- Quicker: For small tattoos only a single treatment will do, on the other hand if the size of the tattoo is large then number of treatments may be necessary.
- Less painful: There are no painful laser sessions, so no need to endure pain anymore.
- Better results: While laser works on the pigment removal leaving an imprint of the tattoo after removal, on the other hand, the surgical approach lays focus on removing the tattoo from its depth and only leaves a barely visible line which also fades away over time.
What Procedure Involves
After going through the consultation phase you will be called upon the treatment date and made comfortable in the treatment room. Before the area to be treated local anaesthesia is applied to maintain the comfort during the procedure. The wound will be closed with tiny dissolvable stitches.
- Skin colored tape will be applied on the treated area to support the scar until it matures for 2 weeks.
- Apply prescribed moisturiser on scar to achieve desired results
- To ease the discomfort pain killers are advised to be taken on time.
- You can take bath after the procedure as long as bandage doesn’t get into contact with water
- Apply sunscreen lotion on the scar whenever you go out side as the treated are is more prone to sun burn for atleast few months
- As in the procedure some tissue is taken from the area near to the tattoo for better skin color match the donor part gets healed in 7-14 days.
- The skin is held to its place with pressure pads take good care of it if any sign of infection please inform us immediately.
Book your consultancy today and have a safe tattoo removal procedure.