Hair Loss in Men
In the erstwhile times, baldness in men was confined to old age, however much has changed in the past few decades. Almost anyone is quiet capable of suffering from this misery at present. A thick of reasons account for this problem, such as:
- Unhealthy lifestyle: Hectic professional life, unnecessary stress, detrimental eating habits, thyroid imbalance, and more.
- Hair washing: Use of multiple shampoos, conditioners, which are often full of harmful chemicals, for washing hair.
- Injuries: Mental or physical trauma like acid burns, chemical injuries, etc.
- Medical treatments: Like radiation or chemotherapy.
- Health conditions: These may include genetic disorders, infectious diseases, like TB and leprosy, or skin diseases such as DLE, Lichen, etc.
All these factors play their part in forcing you to lose your hair at an early age. If you do not pay attention to them, you may well go bald right in your youth.
Types of hair loss
Here are some hair loss types as recognized by experts.
Hair loss treatment for men
- Alopecia Areata: It can cause small patches at locations of missing hair, and at times could tend to lose your complete body hair.
- Androgenic Alopecia: This condition is often genetic and results in gradual hair loss. Also known as male pattern baldness, it starts by thinning around the temples and advances to the back of head.
- Traction Alopecia: This type of hair loss results mostly due to pulled back hair style, making it more prone to breakage. With the lapse of time, this habit weakens the hair follicles, leading to permanent hair loss.
- Cicatricial or Scarring Alopecia: It damages hair follicles from within, and is mostly hard to detect, leading to late diagnose and little scope for hair restoration.
- Trichotillomania: This is insane! If you have an uncontrolled desire to pull out your hair out of stress, anxiety or just due to habit, you can call your hair loss problem as Trichotillomania.
Its better late than never! The same holds for your hair loss hassles. If you have lost all the hope to restore your lost hair, there is still hope, believe us! At Profile Clinics, we enable you to regain the courage and confidence you had because of your dense hair. Depending on the sensitivity of your hair loss problem, our Plastic Surgeons Perform:
- Non-surgical methods: If the problem is still under control and the loss of hair is not severe, methods like hair extensions, Minoxidil, etc are among our trialed and tested methods.
- Hair transplant: If your problem is much beyond control, we help you with FUE or FUT hair techniques, depending on your health, hair condition, and the suggestions of our plastic surgeons.
Walk into our clinic, and regain your natural looking hair without any side effects. We are waiting for you!