The main objective of Breast Reduction Surgery is to reduce the size of breasts and attain back toned breasts exactly proportional to the rest of the body of patient. Overly enlarged breasts can bring lots of mental and physical discomfort. Fortunately, we offer this blissful procedure in a very safe manner.
What to Expect From Surgery
Breast reduction surgery is carried out under general anaesthetic agents.
The operation involves:-
- Lifting the breasts upward by moving the nipple to its new position without any damage to its function.
- Removing excess fat, and sloppy tissues from the breasts.
- Altering remaining breast tissues at its finest.
- Generally patients are left with a small scar around the nipple which can be treated with prescribed ointments.
- The whole surgical treatment takes around 4 hours, the time can increase or decrease as per the extent of breast reduction.
- Once the patient is fully conscious, and has taken necessary medications, can leave the hospital.
Afterwards & Recovery
- After the surgery, your breasts will be wrapped with the dressings to support and plastic tubes may be attached to them to drain excess fluids out.
- On the second day, the tubes will be removed and the patient is free to leave for home. The painkillers will be prescribed to treat swollen and tender breasts.
- The complete recovery will take maximum six weeks. Patients are advised to take leave from work and avoid driving for few days.
- The desired appearance will emerge after 3 months of the surgery.
- We might also suggest you to wear sports bra for 24 hours a day for 90 days after the surgery rest depending on your case.
- Stitches are mainly absorbable, thus no need to be removed.
- Patients are strictly advised to avoid any type of exercise, stretching or physical activity until prescribed time.
- Although the process is safe but still involves some risks just like any other surgical procedure.
- Soreness for first few weeks
- Multiple scars- Depending upon how complicated the case is.
- You will be enlightened with every possibility and side effects prior to the procedure, so book your consultation today and let us demonstrate how we can change your body appearance.