Breast Augmentation surgery is also known by other names in medical science, such as Breast Implants, Augmentation Mammoplasty or Breast Enlargement. This procedure allows the women to surgically increase or restore their breast size via either silicone or saline gel implants. Breast augmentation is one of the most successful procedures capable of restoring, regaining or enhancing balance to women figures since decades.
- Symmetric Breasts appear to be good, however, generally left side is larger than right.
- Average volume is either B or C cup.
- The breasts commonly reach the sixth rib.
- Overly large breasts can be a difficult problem.
- Areola usually takes one-third of the breast surface.
- Is the breast bulkiness and position adequate?
- Do you feel back-pain from breast mass?
- Are there any stretch marks due toincreasein breast size?
- Are the nipples dropped down ?
- Place a pencil underneath one breast to make an idea how much pencil lifts volume of the breast.
Are you a good candidate?
- Your breasts are too small for your body.
- Your breasts have become smaller after baby delivery.
- You feel discomfort while wearing swim-suit.
- Due to weight loss your breasts have become smaller
- Unequal breasts size
During The Procedure
- Most of the breast augmentation procedures take at least two to three hours.
- Our surgeons will give you soothing medications for proper comfort during the procedure.
- General anaesthesia will be given before the surgery starts, so no need to be afraid.
- For proper safety of your health, you will be kept constantly under critical observation, various monitors will reflect your blood pressure, pulse and oxygen amount circulating in your blood.
Followed by incisions and breast implant placement, our surgeons will either wrap your breast with bandage to support the area or stitch the area to close it.
Breast augmentation with fat transfer can be done via: Liposuction and Fat Injection.
With liposuction technique our surgeon will remove the excess fat cells from the pre-decided area with cannula and that fat gets injected into the breast area. After the procedure, the incisions are closed with care and the patient will have to wear compression garments for some time.