Hair Transplant in Ludhiana, Punjab
Profile Cosmetic Surgery Centre Ludhiana: Hair Transplant Surgery in Punjab is one of the greatest achievements of the medical science. Hair restoration for both men and women is claimed to be the most successful method for getting your natural hair back. This method was introduced with the techniques of punch grafting and altered in many ways up to latest advanced method FUE. It is a surgical procedure in which hair follicles are selected on the basis of their qualities and extracted generally from back of the head and then transplanted in the bald areas. Whole surgery is done under the local anesthesia that causes numbness of scalp. So patients do not feel any pain or discomfort during surgery.
We specialize in providing the complete solution for hair loss for male patients/ clients. Our team of experienced surgeons is expert in handling even the most complicated cases of hair loss in women and providing optimum results. Every patient is traeted individualy and we customize the treatment plan according to patient’s expectations.
Thanks to the cosnstant advancements in Cosmetic Surgery, It is now possible to treat the problem of Hair loss through medical technique of FUE Hair Transplant. Baldness, hairloss and receding hair line are nightmares for everybody and also a major cause of depression. With this highly developed technique, a Cosmetic Surgeon can create a natural looking hair line a thicker head of hair. These hair lasts forever. The patient feels and looks younger. The smile of satisfaction of the face of the pateient when his hair are restored is worth a million dollars.
Follicular unit extraction or FUE is an advanced hair transplantation procedure that results in completely natural hair. It is a more sophisticated procedure, therefore it is offered by very few clinics.
In FUE, there are no incisions hence the surgery is free from scars and sutures. Individual grafts are taken and are quickly placed into the recipient region.
The procedure is conducted in the following steps:
- Donor and recipient areas are differentiated before beginning the procedure. If donor region doesn’t have required hair density, grafts are taken from other body parts for example chest, beard etc.
- Hair grafts are individually received from the donor region.
- Grafts are then implanted quickly into the recipient region.
- The process is slightly invasive and creates no scars as it is done by a professionals. The recovery time is limited. People can go back to normal routine very soon.
FUT HAIR TRANSPLANTATION
Follicular unit transplant or FUT is known as strip method that is a traditional hair transplantation method that is commonly selected by people at the widest level. Hair containing skin is received with the help of scalpel from the head backside. Grafts are made from the strip that consists of almost two hair follicles which are then placed in the recipient area similar to FUE method.
FUT PROCEDURE STEPS:
- Local anesthesia or sedation is given to make the patient comfortable for the treatment. Under anesthesia, patient doesn’t feel any inconvenience or pain. So it ensures that the procedure is performed without causing any pain.
- Specific donor region is chosen cautiously, as it should be the region with maximum hair density to ensure long term stability of the transplanted hair.
- As soon as the hair strip is taken, it is kept in a physiological solution the natural and tis gives time to close the wound developed by the strip taken.
- The extracted strip is dissected into the single layer of hair follicular units. Every unit is trimmed from each additional tissue. The grafts are separated individually and are eventually implanted in the bald region.
- The development of recipient region has to be performed precisely, as it will determine the overall appearance. Fine blades or needles are used to develop the site and then hair angle is determined. An expert surgeon makes sure that the sites are developed in a way that the eventual appearance is completely natural. For this custom blades are used according to the graft size.
- Once the sites have been developed the grafts are placed into the holes. This process is carefully conducted by the surgeon to ensure the implantation of healthy hairs.
- Finally the grafts are checked again and the after surgery iscompleted. The donor region is covered with bandage and one can wear cap for additional precautions.