Punjab: In this article, we are going to discuss the tips on selecting the best doctor for hair transplant in Punjab.
Look the doctor’s background
While looking for the doctor, you need to know about the doctor’s speciality. Choose the board-certified surgeon and they should have done his or her proper training.
When the surgeon knows how the treatment works and what method will suit your condition the best, the success chances will automatically increase.
Keep in mind not everyone can do the surgery with precision. Accurate diagnosis and a better understanding of the treatment will be with the ones who have done proper medical training.
Understanding of surgical treatment
When you decide to undergo a hair transplant, then comes the option of choosing the right method. The methods include:
- Follicular Unit Extraction
With FUE, the hair follicles are taken one by one and then transplanted to where hair growth is less.
- Follicular Unit Transplantation
With FUT, the strip of hair is taken from the back of the scalp and then transplanted to the bald spots.
No matter which option you choose or the surgeon recommends you the final results will be the best. You will get natural and permanent results. So, it means the hair growth will be proper as you want.
If the surgeon you choose is not up-to-date or use the old methods, then you need to think about the choice again. There is no point in spending time and effort on getting old techniques and methods which will not give the desired results.
Keep these tips in mind during Consultation
- Make sure you are evaluated by the physician who is going to perform the surgery and not the senior consultant. It might be fine, if the nin-consultant answers the doubts but the consultation should be with the surgeon.
- Ask the doctor about the number of patients he has treated in the past. The experienced and skilled surgeon will be happy to share all this information with you.
- You should get a thorough examination of your condition, understand the exact reason, and then get the best treatment plan which works in your favor.
- Make sure that your surgeon listens to you, and answers all your doubts. The main purpose of the consultation is to give you all the necessary information so that you do not feel stressed about undergoing the treatment.
So, while choosing the surgeon you need to be careful. Do a thorough research and then make the final decision. You are going to spend your time and money, so select the surgeon who has a proper understanding of the treatment.